Click and Collect Service
Now available, save time and have your order ready for you when your arrive. You will recieve an email when your order is ready, please note this is not the order confirmation email but a 2nd email to confirm your order is ready for collection. Please do not try and collect your order before we confirm it is ready, this can take up to 3 hours. Please bring your order confirmation and the card that you used for payment. Please go to the click and collect window for your order. If ordering a bike please allow for our usual build time. Click and Collect available 9:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday only. Excludes any Bank holidays.
Our shop is attached to our warehouses so you can call upon our huge range of stock when visiting our retail store.
As well as the massive range of stock on hand, our shop is something of our pride and joy. Spacious. clean and bright. Cutting edge cycling kit and clothing on display. Far removed from the dingy, dusty oil-stained bike shops of yore.
You can ride any of our demo bikes and get a feel for the ride and sizing of the bike. We can the talk you through the various models and the options available and find the exact model that best meets your requirements and budget. We try to stock what we list but with so many 1000s of cycling components shortfalls do occur. If you require a specific part please call and we can put it to one side for your collection.
Good stock is nothing without good staff. All our shop staff are cyclists. We have a mix of road riders and mountain bikers. All the staff have sound knowledge of all types of riding and cycling kit.
Based in Chorley, Lancashire. Very close to the M6, M61 and the M65 motorways.
Merlin Cycles Ltd
A4 Buckshaw Link
Shop Opening times
8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday, click and collect still available to save you time.
|Monday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
Basic directions from the M6 and M61 below. For more detailed directions click the blue directions button on the map above.
From the M61
- Exit at junction 8 (Chorley).
- At the slip road roundabout turn left if northbound or right from southbound towards Chorley.
- You will then come to a roundabout with traffic lights, turn right onto the A6 towards Preston.
- At the next set of Lights turn left into Buckshaw village.
- Follow Buckshaw Ave to the 1st roundabout (go straight on, bearing right).
- At the next roundabout turn left, and we are the fourth unit on the left (Unit A4).
From the M6
- Exit at junction 28 (Leyland).
- At the slip road turn right (both for south and north bound) this will lead to a set of traffic lights at the A49.
- Turn right onto the A49 Direction Euxton and Chorley.
- At the first set of lights on the A49 turn left (sign posted M61, Chorley) follow this (straight on at a roundabout) until the next set of lights where you need to go straight on (bearing slightly right) onto Central Ave.
- Once on Central Ave go straight on until the 3rd roundabout where you need to turn left onto Buckshaw Ave.
- Once on Buckshaw Ave proceed to the 1st roundabout where you need to turn right and we are then the fourth unit on the left (Unit A4).
Thinking of buying a bike?
Whilst we do mail order a large percentage of our mountain bikes and road bikes a lot of customers do prefer to come and see us. We can the talk you through the various models and the options available to you for each one and find the model that best meets your requirements. Build time on our bikes can vary depending on the time of year, but if you can't call back in to pick it up we can arrange delivery to your door.
Need a specific component?
We make every effort to keep the listed items in stock. What we try to do is stock what we list. But shortfalls can occur. So if you require a specific part please call and we can put it to one side for your collection.
Need a service?
We can offer a full workshop facilities for any model of bike or bike part. We can fit any of the products listed on our website if you so wish.