TRP Spyre C Flat Mount Disc Brake
RRP $96.36Save 16.5%
MECHANICAL TWO PISTON DISC BRAKE FOR ROAD LEVERS
Finally a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance and is a snap to set up. The Spyre is a dual sided mechanical where both pads actuate providing even and precise clamping force. This translates into even pad wear and, with the addition of a simple cable barrel adjuster, the pads can be adjusted easily and hassle free. No frustration at completely adjusting the whole caliper, only to have it continue to drag the fixed side, adding wear! All of this in a incredibly thin 40mm wide, 154g slender package that works with any of the drop bar levers on the market.
- TRP's own ultra-grippy semi-metallic pad that is Shimano M525/M515 compatible allowing for further customization
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers. We HIGHLY recommend compressionless housing.
- Easy adjustment and set up
- Even pad wear
- Dual sided actuation.
- Two piston movement evenly contacts rotors for optimum braking power and modulation
- Robust carbon fiber or alloy actuation arms
- Ramped ball bearings offer smooth pad engagement and precise modulation
- Cable fixing position options optimize performance with 2.0 or 2.5 ratio levers
- Integrated cable barrel adjusters
- Weight: Approx. 146g per wheel
- Rotor weight: Approx. 85g (160mm)
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States