Fulcrum R-Torq RS Chainset
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Racing Torq RS Carbon 10s
- Available sizes: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- The Racing Torq RS has been conceived for competitive racing at the maximum level and uses Fulcrum hollow crank technology, which allows cranksets to be made with arms with an internal cavity and therefore achieve weight while maintaining the structural quality intact. 34-50 or 39-53 chain rings
- Fulcrum hollow crank technology composite crankarms
- Light alloy fixing bolts and nuts
- Integrated ultra torque semi axles
- Requires racing torq BB overboard cups (or Campagnolo cups)
- Weight: 699g
- Dark Label = Dark Graphics
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $20.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good Point: Durable, Attractive, Comfortable, Adjustable, Lightweight, Good Fit. Although absorbing small vibration, solid feeling. Easy to install, attractive design. Light weight enables rapid acceleration, these enable the comfortable riding with the long distance.
Fantastic value, and (dare I say it?!) nicer looking than their Campagnolo equivalent. Lower profile, and more pared down. 10 speed only is the only drawback.