Hope RX Crankset - No Spider
The RX Crankset is Hope's latest step into the Gravel and Road world, following their successful RX4 calipers and RS4 hubs. A two-piece hollow design allows for the removal of any unwanted material increasing stiffness and reducing weight. And all proudly designed, manufactured and tested in Barnoldswick, UK to the same standards as their MTB cranks, for confident use on or off road.
- Two-piece hollow construction
- Fully CNC machined for precise material removal
- 30mm aluminium axle
- Compatible with almost every BB system with Hope's extended range of BB’s
- 170, 172.5 and 175mm arm length available
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and Orange
- Self-extracting axle/arm interface
- Weight 518g (172.5mm and 5 bolt spider, w/o BB)
This is a gravel crankset designed for the perfect balance of stiffness and weight. It is still tested to the same standards as their MTB cranks for confidence on or off road. They worked hard to make sure the 30mm axle is compatible with virtually every BB system, using their extended range of bottom brackets.
To keep weight low, the RX crankset is compatible with direct mount chainrings. Direct mount chainrings are available in 38, 40, 42 and 44 tooth (narrow/wide) sizes as an additional option. The five-arm 110BCD spider is optimised for a single ring set-up, however it is compatible with double chainrings, please see the additional chain line diagram for details. CLICK HERE