Sidi Nevada Road Cycling Shoes
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Sidi Nevada Road Cycling Shoes $64.72 Shimano SM-SH11 SPD-SL Cleats $19.17RRP: $171.22Our Price: $83.89Buy Now Bundle Price: $75.30
Sidi Nevada Road Cycling Shoes $64.72 Giro Saros Helmet $65.78 Shimano PD-R550 SPD-SL Road Pedals $43.84RRP: $390.44Our Price: $174.34Buy Now Bundle Price: $164.43
- SIDI Design Series shoes are designed and engineered by SIDI. While the rest of SIDI's line is produced in SIDI-owned facilities, the SDS line is produced to SIDI's spec by an authorised contractor, which makes SIDI fit and performance available at lower price points.
- The design of SDS uppers employs new material patterns to acommodate more sizing latitude while reducing the total number of SKUS and production cost
- Slightly higher volume SIDI Design Series relaxed fit
- Three Velcro straps and padded tongue for a comfortable fit
- Supple, durable microfibre upper with soft, brushed interior
- Stiff, fiberglass-reinforced Nevada sole is designed for easy cleat replacement; features 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale printed on sole, as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat replacement
- TPU (thermoplastic urethane) heel cup smoothly molds around your heel; includes reflective safety inserts
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.22
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for SiDi Shoes
Great, ordered a 44, probably could have got away with a 43, I'm a std. size 8. roomier than shimano shoes in the same size.
Great shoes. Very comfortable and the look very nice. I'm happy with the quality of them too. Not as nice as the more expensive sidi but for this price they are fabulous.
Top quality shoes , wider than most but lots of adjustment with straps.
The sole plate is stiff and my time cleats fit perfectly. I would recommend these shoes to anyone.
A wider, more relaxed fit than Sidi-manufactured shoes, and perhaps not as "classy". The ad made it clear that they were Sidii-designed, so I knew what to expect, and I'm happy with them, very good value compared with other shoes at the price I paid.