BBB BSG-59PH Impress Reader Photochromic Glasses
RRP £52.96 Save 19.5%
Impress Reader PH BSG-59 Photochromic Lens
- Special Interchangeable photochromic lenses with reading area, designed for people with short sighted vision
- These lenses have a light transmission of 85-17%
- The brighter the light, the darker the lens automatically becomes. One lens provides you with category 1, 2 and 3 levels of eye protection
- Polycarbonate photochromic lens, 100% UV protection
- Lens shape gives protection against sunlight, dust and wind
- PC frame with adjustable rubber nose piece
- Available in: +1.5, +2.0 and +2.5
- Comes with a pouch
IainLove these glasses, they are great for using all day and all night long. Good reactive photo chromatic lens that darkens during the day when the sun does decide to make an appearance, so your eyes don't get tired and no headache through squinting in bright sunlight. Then come evening and into the night, you can keep wearing these glasses, as the lens go almost totally clear. This way you still have the benefit of eye protection, keeping the wind borne debris from getting into your eyes. The added bonus with these reader type glasses, is that these have a lower magnified part for those of us who are short sighted and so no more trouble reading your cycling computer, whilst at the same time the upper part is a clear to allow you to view the road ahead. No more carrying different types of glasses for day, night and for reading.
Mr JorgensenSuper glasses. Took them for a ride 76 km and when you look forward and lower your eyes you look right through reader glass.
Mr de VriesGreat glasses, I can see clearly now.....! ;-)
Mrs KirkProduct was recommended by a friend. The photochromic lenses remove the need for interchangeable lenses and the reading lens means I dont need to spend times as much for prescription lenses. First class service from Merlin
Mr HolmesAn excellent product, which enables me to read the map on my Garmin as well as offering very good eye protection from dust, pollen and UV rays.
peterNeeded to be able to read my phone when out on the bike, seemed very good value compared to getting sports prescription lenses made up. Fit well, light, don't fog up too much (clear once moving). Reading lenses work fine for phone, although have to get use to looking down my nose to use the bi-focal part. Highly recommended for the price.