- Proprietary wheel skewer-mounting
- Compatible with disc brakes
- No rear rack braze-ons required
- 3-strut design for maximum load control
- Welded, sturdy 12mm aircraft-grade 6061 aluminium rod for stiffness and durability
- Fits 26”, 29” and 700c frames
- Standard-width design
- Better fit for trunk racks
- Easily straddles wider tyres
- Copilot™ child seat-compatible
- 40 lbs/18.2 kg carrying capacity
- 535 grams
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Surprising light rack that comes with multiple fixings (P-clips) to mount the top end onto seat stays. The QR mounting makes life easy when you don't have dedicated rack mountings and the spacing gives more than enough room around the disc caliper. I'm looking for a seatpost clamp mount for the top of the rack as I'm not keen on the P-clips but they'll suffice for now.
A light pannier rack. Really easy to fit and accommodated the copilot child seat really easily.
Bought to fit a carbon road bike without drop-out rack mounts.
Bit of a fiddle to fit on my bike, as it's very high off the wheel and the supplied extenders and P-clips wouldn't easily reach the seat stays without fouling the brake. Ended up making a bracket and zip-tying that to the wishbone above the brake - could only attach the right extender, as the left one had the brake cable in the way. One central extender and a bigger P-clip would have been a doddle to fit and I may modify it to do this.
Once I'd got it attached, though, it was rock solid with a 3kg dry bag strapped on top for an overnight trip.
Would like to see a non-disk brake version that fits a bit lower on the wheel.