Sturdy and light weight racks with impressive load carry limits. We also stock disc-friendly racks and seatpost-mounting racks.
- Designed for commuters and light trail riders. Mounts to your seatpost in a snap. Universal (MTX type) deck design accepts all Topeak Trunk Bags. 15lb carrying capacity.View all Pannier Racks$31.79RRP $35.32Save 10%
- Totrec Expedition rear pannier rack, available in black or silver.View all Pannier Racks$29.93RRP $42.83Save 30%
- Tortec Tour rear pannier rack, available in silver or black.View all Pannier Racks$20.29RRP $26.77Save 24%
- Tortec Transalp Disc RackView all Pannier Racks$21.41RRP $32.11Save 33.5%
- Blackburn Local Deluxe Pannier RackView all Pannier Racks$37.47RRP $42.83Save 12.5%
They don’t vary enormously in appearance but they do vary. The main difference in quality of racks can’t easily be seen. The quality of the materials and the quality of the welding are paramount. Cheaper racks are flexy at the very least. Quite often a weld join will break on them too. Some racks will have higher weight limits than others. A rack with a maximum load bearing limit of 25kg is always a good sign. We carry racks from Tortec, Blackburn and Topeak.