ROTOR Bike Components comes from one of the nerve centers of technological development in Spain, the Aeronautical Engineering School of Madrid. The basic idea of the ROTOR System comes from this school where some students developed the initial prototype in 1995. After the Head of the school approved the project, the University's Manufacturing Department helped with the creation of the prototypes.
The designers decided to stablish a company to complete this product development and start a business venture.After the first working ROTOR bycicle wass introduced internationally, Dr. Conconi showed a huge interest in the idea and asked for a bicycle to carry out a study on the performance of the system, concluding that the system provided advantages more than evident compared to traditional crank systems. Dr. Alfredo Cordova, from Valladolid University also found that later versions of ROTOR System provided biomechanical obvious advantages.
View All Rotor Products
- Rotor Chain CatcherView all Road Bike Front Derailleurs$17.71
- Rotor Press-Fit 4130 Road Bottom BracketView all Road Bike Bottom Brackets & Cups$31.25
- Rotor NOQ-Chainrings - 5 x 110 BCDView all Road Bike ChainringsFrom $41.66
- Rotor Garmin MountView all Cycle Computer Accessories$36.46
- OVALIZED CHAINRINGS FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE - 4 x 110BCDView all Road Bike ChainringsFrom $52.09
- Rotor BB30 Bottom Bracket Bearing KitView all Road Bike Bottom Brackets & Cups$15.63
- Rotor NOQ-Chainring - Various BCD and SizesView all Road Bike ChainringsFrom $41.66
- Rotor Press-Fit 4630 Road Bottom BracketView all Road Bike Bottom Brackets & Cups$46.88
- Rotor 2inpower Road ChainsetView all Road Bike Power Meter Components$1,250.00
- Lighter and stiffer than ultra high end carbon cranksView all Road Bike Chainsets$343.75
- Rotor Press-Fit 4624 BB Right Road Bottom BracketView all Road Bike Bottom Brackets & Cups$46.88
- Rotor Q-Chainring - 5x130 BCDView all Road Bike ChainringsFrom $52.09RRP $104.16Save 0%