Avid is an American company which has been making brake components for mountain bikes for more than 20 years and are now world leaders in disc brakes for bicycles. Their V-brakes were the first to give better braking modulation and they were one of the first companies to produce a cable operated disc system which was as good as hydraulic systems but much cheaper. Nowadays their range of hydraulic brake systems covers every mountain biking discipline and budgets.
The company is now part of the SRAM Corporation and so manufactures brakes for the SRAM range of groupsets offering better integration with SRAM products via a range of aftermarket handlebar mounts.
View All Avid Products
- Avid Post Spacer Set - 20 S (Front 180/Rear 160), Includes Stainless Calliper Mounting Bolts (CPS & Standard)View all MTB Disc Brake Rotors & Spares$12.04RRP $16.05Save 25%
- Need to shorten your Avid hoses?View all MTB Brake Cables & Hoses$8.30RRP $8.56Save 3%
- Avid Rotor BoltsView all MTB Disc Brake Rotors & Spares$4.28RRP $5.35Save 20%
- Avid Caliper Mounting Bracket Hardware KitView all MTB Disc Brake Rotors & Spares$9.62RRP $10.70Save 10%
- Genuine Avid disc brake pads.View all MTB Parts & Accessories$16.01RRP $23.55Save 32%
- Avid Professional Bleed Kit for all Avid hydraulic brakes, excludes fluid.View all MTB Disc Brake Rotors & Spares$42.78RRP $59.97Save 28.5%
- Genuine Avid disc brake pads.View all MTB Brake Pads$16.01RRP $21.41Save 25%