Felt Bikes started in the USA over 20 years ago and although originally a triathlon bike brand they now make a bike to suit any cycling discipline. From Tour de France level road bikes to full suspension mountain bikes, and everything in between, Felt continue to develop products with the same dedication to innovation as the originals.
Felt were one of the first manufacturers to introduce ‘aero’ road frames into the professional race scene and were an immediate success. The trickledown effect of this is that you can now see some of these aero features throughout the road range without the previous lofty price tag. Of course the top end bikes and frames still feature the latest cutting edge advances in aero frame technology including the AR3 Di2 which features all the aero benefits as well as being fully Shimano Di2 compatible.
- Felt AR Advanced Ultegra Road Bike - BOXED (REQUIRES ASSEMBLEY)RRPView all Road Bikes
- Felt AR Advanced 105 Road Bike - BOXEDRRPView all Bikes and Frames
- Felt Breed 20 Gravel BikeRRPView all Gravel Bikes
- Felt AR Advanced 105 Road BikeRRPView all Road Bikes
- Felt AR Advanced Ultegra Road BikeRRPView all Road Bikes
- Felt Verza Speed 50 Hybrid BikeRRPView all Commuter & Urban Bikes