A wet weather company based in the Sunshine State, VeloToze are a little bit different. Based in California and started by a couple of brothers – Danny and Joe Feng – the brand produces a unique sort of overshoe. Essentially VeloToze overshoes are made from close-fitting latex rubber as opposed to a fabric. There’s no zips or fasteners. Pull them on to your leg, put your shoes on, peel the VeloTozes down over your shoe. Sorted. They are re-usable multiple times and if used with care should last a long time, making them something of a bargain bootie option. VeloToze also have something of a following amongst time trial riders due to their inherently aerodynamic design – come rain or come shine!
- Velotoze Waterproof Cycling GloveView all Cycling Gloves & MittsRRP
- Velotoze Cycling Toe CoversView all Overshoes & BootiesRRP
- VeloToze Waterproof Aero Tall OvershoeView all Overshoes & BootiesRRP
- Velotoze Tall 2.0 OvershoesView all Overshoes & BootiesRRP
- Velotoze Short 2.0 OvershoesView all Overshoes & BootiesRRP
- Velotoze Neoprene OvershoesView all Overshoes & BootiesRRP