Velotoze Cycling Toe Covers
Velotoze Cycling Toe Covers
VeloToze Toe covers are designed for road cycling on cool, foggy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, VeloToze Toe covers will keep your feet comfortable.
- Water-resistant: designed to cover the toe of your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof latex material keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Easy to Remove: as you warm-up on your ride, quickly slip them off
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock and shoe
2: Pull toe cover over toe of shoe, being careful not to catch on cleats
3: Adjust to ensure no part of Toe covers are over cleats.
To clean wipe with a cool, wet cloth.
To dry hang over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put Toe covers in clothes washer.
After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of Toe cover to prevent sticking
- VeloToze are made of latex – please note, if you have an allergy to latex
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight VeloToze Toe covers are designed for road cycling on cool, foggy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, VeloToze Toe covers will keep your feet comfortable.
Bryan Bought out of pure curiosity...best described as swimming hats for your shoes, thin latex stretchy material, worn with road shoes and they are undamaged after a 60 mile ride and a couple of careful comfort breaks, think they are designed to stay on your shoes once stretched on, they wouldn't last long if you kept removing them, they do the job of covering the shoe vents with waterproof material keeping tootsie's warm n dry.. but walk around in these especially in mountain bike shoes and they will last about 10 seconds..ok for clacking in and out of Cafes if your careful that just the cleat and heal make contact with the ground, they look really cool but I wouldn't buy them again as you can get harder wearing neoprene covers for similar money
Mr king Great for keeping toes dry only last a season though
Mr Ekicigil Good for cold&dry autumn mornings&nights.
Hiroyuki I purchased in case of sudden rain while cycling. It's so compact that it doesn't take up space in my jersey pocket.
Craig Great toe covers that are easily fitted, and can be kept in a back pocket.
R P Yes they are fragile but perfect for early season racing
Mr Andrews Offer a nice level of wind protection, but as always with VeloToze products they can rip quite easily...
Mr rooney These are brilliant not only do they keep the rain out but the wind as well, keeping you warm and dry. Love these at a great price too.
TriAd Good spring autumn option for a little extra warmth - cut down ventilation at the front of the shoes
Mr Burniston Look a little thin, but they do keep your toes warm
Mr cabase Awesome item...used it for cold and wet conditions...also for shoe protection
Mr Gray Simple but effective toe cover. Good for cool and dry conditions.