Camelbak Mini Mule Kids 1.5L
Camelbak Mini Mule 1.5L - kids hydration pack
This pack has grownup features 1.5 liters of water, a bike tool organizer pocket, and zippered compartments for layers and essentials in a package that fits younger explorers. We’ve also added reflective strips and a safety whistle to make kids easy to spot on the trail.
- The brand Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Safety whistle built into sternum strap
- Hydration Capacity: 1.5L/50 FL OZ
- Hydration Type: Crux™ reservoir with standard exit port
- Gear Capacity: 1.5L/50 cu in
- Pack Weight: 210 g/0 lb 7 oz
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 19 x 19.5cm
- Fits Torso: 30-40cm
Mr Kimberley Great stuff, perfect size for my 8 year old and makes him feel a bit more like a proper MTBer 😂
Mr Hands Great camel back option for children. Plenty of water and additional storage. Never owned a camel back before so I was a bit surprised at the huge fill opening. My children love their camel back. Service from Merlin is second to none.
Chelle This is a great little bag for any day hikes. I had enough room for my keys, mobile phone, oystercard and money, Quest Bars and my foldable waterproof jacket, which I fit on the side when you expand the mesh part out. I didn't buy adult size as I was looking for a small bag (am only just under 5ft tall) I didn't want to carry around a massive bag. This fit me just great. The blue color was quite nice as well. On a very hot day the 1.5 litre might not be enough water but if you're looking for a compact bag on a breezy day to hike, consider getting this bag! I love it.
Mr Mann Purchased two of these, one for my son (blue) and one for my daughter (pink). The kids love the colours. I am impressed with the quality of the manufacturing, I cant see any problems at all and the materials seem very hard wearing. My 4 and 7 year olds will be using them and they couldn't wait to fill them up with water and try them on - the fit was perfect, 1.5 L is probably the most they would ever take and even with that much in the bladder, I am impressed with how lightweight the packs are and how well it seems to distribute the load on a small child's back.