An essential item for mountain biking. Carry plenty of water in a comfortable and secure way. Camelbak are the inventors but there's other brands available too.
- A pack specifically designed for carrying only the bare essentials. Lightweight and compact, it is perfect for those steep climbs and rocky descents whilst incorporating hydration on the move.View all Hydration Packs$72.23RRP $80.26Save 10%
- Camelbak Hydrobak 1.5LView all Hydration Packs$32.07RRP $42.83Save 25%
- Camelbak Skeeter 1.5L- 2015View all Hydration Packs$21.41RRP $32.11Save 33.5%
- Camelbak Lobo 3.0LView all Hydration Packs$51.39RRP $85.66Save 40%
- Camelbak M.U.L.E 3.0LView all Hydration Packs$74.90RRP $101.68Save 26.5%
- Camelbak H.A.W.G NV 3.0LView all Hydration Packs$85.66RRP $133.85Save 36%
- Camelbak Kudu 12 15LView all Rucksacks & Holdalls$88.34RRP $139.20Save 36.5%
- Camelbak Kudu 18 15LView all Rucksacks & Holdalls$107.03RRP $171.33Save 37.5%
- New for 2016 - Camelbak Skyline 10LR with lumbar supportView all Hydration Packs$62.05RRP $107.07Save 42%
- Force Aron Pro Plus Hydration PackView all Hydration Packs$39.57RRP $58.89Save 33%
- Force Aron Pro Hydration PackView all Hydration Packs$24.09RRP $37.47Save 35.5%
- Force Aron Hydration PackView all Hydration Packs$20.29RRP $32.11Save 37%
- Zefal Z Hydro Hydration BagView all Hydration PacksFrom $32.55RRP $41.75Save 22%
Hydration packs are essentially rucksacks with a specific place to hold a drinks bladder and drinking pipe. Hydration packs vary in both size and in abundance of features. You can get small, minimalist packs. You can get massive, compartmentalised, feature-laden packs. The size of hydration packs is usually measured in litres of capacity. Most hydration packs feature a larger main compartment with minimal compartmentalisation. This is used for stowing your larger items (spare clothes, pump, inner tubes etc). Then there is the smaller, secondary compartment which is often compartmentalised into different pockets and sleeves for various smaller items such as tools, puncture repair kit etc. Some hydration packs come with bladders supplied. Others require you to purchase a bladder separately. The bite valve on the end of the drinking pipe usually has some sort of locking/off mechanism to stop any liquid coming out when it shouldn’t do (when the bag’s lying on the ground or in the back of your car etc). We stock loads of packs from Camelbak and also other brands such as Evoc.