Castelli Climber's 3.0 SL 2 Short Sleeve Jersey - SS23
Intended for hot days spent in the Alps and developed using pro feedback, the Climber's 3.0 SL 2 is a super-airy and aerodynamic jersey that nonetheless has pockets and will shield your back from over 90% of UV rays as you ride.
The front and sleeves are made from 3D fabric that allows plenty of airflow and dries quickly, while offering enough stretch to give an aero fit. The 3D back, meanwhile, is also cool and breathable, but with a little more bulk to shield you from the sun.
It's cut to the same pattern as Castelli's Aero Race Jersey, with the same elbow-length stretch sleeves, airflow shoulder construction and dropped tail, facilitating pocket accessibility alongside a great fit. Crucially, it adopts the same CFD-optimised fabric placement and seam construction, allowing it to balance aero efficiency with the features needed for everyday riding.
Wear it for rides of all lengths and intensities in hot weather, or else with a base layer for three season use, knowing that its light weight construction means it won't soak up rain.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered to be light weight, cooling and aero efficient
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Flusso 3D fabric on front and sleeves
- StradaPro 3D back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves
- Drop tail for perfect pocket placement
- Temperature range 22-40°C, 72-104°F
- Weighs 106g (M)