Castelli Free Tri ITU Suit - SS20
Castelli made this suit to be compliant with ITU rules but with the fabrics, aerodynamics and cargo-carrying capacity to be ideal for 70.3 races, and even to win the odd Ironman World Championships, like Fred Van Lierde did in this suit in 2013. It has the fabrics, the pockets and the KISS Tri seat pad of their Free long-distance race suits to offer exceptional performance in a wide variety of races.
- Speed-Freak ventilated race fabric on the front of upper portion
- Velocity mesh back gives wind tunnel proved speed on the bike.
- Rear 30 cm YKK Camlock zipper
- Free Aero 2 hydro and aero optimized pockets
- Chafe free soft-finish arm holes
- GIRO-Air leg elastic
- KISS Tri seat pad is comfortable on the bike and disappears on the run and swim