Castelli Miracolo Wool Short Sleeve Base Layer - SS23
Tao Geoghegan Hart wore the Miracolo Wool Jersey's prototype when riding the Stelvio Pass in the 2020 Giro, which demonstrates that this base layer is capable of keeping you warm, without overheating, while you're riding hard in cold conditions.
That's because it's made from a special warm, absorbent Merino wool mesh, mixed with nylon for strength and elastane for stretch.
Made without frills, this base layer's simple design and extremely wide, almost net-like knit keeps the weight down when you're looking to gain an edge over the competition, but it is nonetheless masterful at wicking sweat to let you ride on in comfort.
- Keeps you dry and warm during periods of intense activity, without overheating
- Constructed from Merino wool mesh, with added nylon and elastane
- Highly wicking, slender and low-key
- Pair with a jersey on cool mornings or the Flanders Warm when it's extra chilly
- Weighs 75g (L)
- Temperature range 4-15°C, 39-59°F