Castelli Perfetto RoS 2 Cycling Jacket - AW23
The Castelli Perfetto RoS 2 Jacket is still the same highly versatile, weatherproof jacket that will offer protection in wet or windy weather, without losing the ventilation you need to keep you dry when it's mild or you're working hard.
Made from two different GORE-TEX INFINIUMTM WINDSTOPPER® fabrics, one fleece-lined and water resistant for warmth, the other stretchy for a better fit and allowing air to circulate, the windproof Perfetto jacket should be a staple of every cyclist's wardrobe.
This second version has been improved with an extra pocket for added storage, better reflectivity at the back, a two-way zip for better temperature control, a roomier yet still race-ready fit and improved placement of the taped shoulder seams for better rain protection.
An essential part of your layering system, this non-insulated, easily ventilated jacket can be worn with a thin base layer or a thermal jersey as desired, to extend its scope and keep you comfortable in the widest possible range of conditions.
- The long sleeve version of the latest edition of the legendary Gabba
- Rain or Shine categorisation indicates wet weather protection is paired with breathability
- Still with race fit, but allowing more space around the chest, shoulder and biceps
- Brushed, water resistant GORE-TEX INFINIUMTM WINDSTOPPER® 205 fabric at the front is exclusive to Castelli
- Light, stretchy and breathable GORE-TEX INFINIUMTM WINDSTOPPER® 203 at the back
- Taped seams now set further back on the shoulder for improved rain protection
- Covered, smooth-running YKK® Vislon® zipper opens from the top or bottom
- Zippered ventilation opening at side of chest
- 3 roomy rear pockets, with reflective panel at the bottom
- Weighs 296g (large size)
- For use at temperatures from 4-14˚C, 39-57˚F