Castelli Pro Issue Sleeveless Cycling Base Layer - SS21
The Castelli Pro Issue sleeveless cycling base layer was developed in direct response to requests from professional cyclists for a base layer designed specifically to perform in mid-temperature conditions of 15o to 25o when they’re looking for a base layer that doesn’t add warmth, rather it provides moisture wicking properties. By moving moisture away from the surface of your skin the Castelli Pro Issue sleeveless cycling base layer keeps you feeling dry and fresh under your race jersey.
- 100% polyester 3D mesh fabric
- Reduced seaming at shoulders for extra comfort
- Wider collar to fit under aero jerseys
- Flat waist hem to lie flat in shorts
- Weight: 44g
- Suitable for a temperature range of 15o - 25o