Castelli Pro Mesh 2.0 Base Layer - SS23
The barely-there Pro Mesh 2.0 Base Layer is the second iteration of Castelli's Tour de France winning base layer, entirely made from super light, 3D mesh fabric for optimised moisture management in mild to cold conditions.
Unlike many base layers, it has a comfortable flat hem at the waist which won't show under shorts, making it so unobtrusive that it can be paired with a Flanders Warm base layer on extra-chilly days.
When you remove your jersey, though, its anonymity will cease, since it's printed with an all-over graphic in fun colours, made to impress.
- The same base layer worn by Castelli's pros
- Designed for a wide range of mild to cool conditions
- Made from airy 3D mesh that disperses moisture with ease
- With striking sublimated print shades
- Invisible under shorts, thanks to flat hem
- Weighs 53g (M)
- Temperature range 15-28°C, 59-82°F