Cinelli King Zydeco GRX Carbon Gravel Bike
The King Zydeco is Cinelli's chosen path into the adventure bike world. The versatile gravel-inspired design is suited for long distance exploration, with space for 700c x 47c or 27.5 x 2.1 wheels and tyres. This unique frame allows you to ride fast on asphalt or rough terrain with plenty of space for bags.
The carbon monocoque construction and racing geometry make this frame light and extremely fast. Perfectly suitable for long distance gravel races and also ready for bike packing explorations.
The King Zydeco is equipped with a Kevlar shield on the underside of the downtube to protect the paintwork and carbon fibre when riding off-road. Cinelli have also introduced the dual response system, which increases stiffness in the lower part of the frame, this greatly improves pedalling efficiency and power transfer, while keeping the upper supple enough to be comfortable. The fork can be swapped between 47 to 52mm rake by the use of an innovative flip-chip in the fork dropout.
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Columbus Futura Cross
- Wheels: Vision Team 30 Disc TLR - 700c
- Tyres: Schwalbe CX Comp - 700x38c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 810 - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810
- Chainset: Shimano GRX - 40T
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7000- 11/42T
- Chain: Shimano - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not Included
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Handlebars: Tifosi Gravel
- Stem: Tifosi
- Brake Calipers: Shimano GRX 810
Please Note: The current build time for bikes can be found at the checkout.