Endura EGM Full Finger Glove
Not being constrained within any particular category or collection, the newest member of the EGM family has been designed from the ground up to provide maximum comfort and performance in a minimalist package. Designed with physiological expert Phil Burt, these cross-discipline gloves support and protect key nerves in the palm while having an extremely minimal and flexible construction. Ideal to add comfort to any long day in the saddle, whether riding on the road, gravel or XC.
CVP (Continuously Variable Profile)
The palm section of the glove deploys Endura's CVP technology, which is a multi-layered laminated stretch foam construction developed for Endura's unique range of shorts pads. This provides a high level of comfort with a very low level of bulk between your palm and the bars.
Silicone Grip Palm
A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip whether riding in the wet or the dry.
A highly effective wicking mesh ensures the maximum breathability, even on the hottest days. In addition to this mesh the palm has carefully placed perforations to ensure even more breathability.
- High wicking stretch structured mesh back hand for a breathable, close fit.
- Multi-layered laminated stretch foam palm construction with “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) technology provides incredibly low bulk comfort.
- Silicone thread palm fabric provides excellent grip in wet or dry weather conditions.
- Perforated palm for added breathability.
- Wrap-over finger tips for durability and grip.
- Strapless cuff construction with accommodating stretch fit.
- Micro-suede sweat wipe.