Feedback Sports Sprint Work Stand
The Sprint is a professional level bike work and wash stand for those who prefer the stability of a traditional fork mount. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and its stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
- Fork or rear dropout-style mounts create the most rigid bike-stand connection.
- 360-degree rotating platform provides quick and easy access to any aspect of your frame while you stay close to your tools.
- Adaptable to quick-release and thru-axle frame standards.
- Precision mounts protect the structural integrity of your frame and provide maximum stability.
- Additional adapter available for purchase: Thru Axle: 20 x 110mm
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminium construction is ultralight, corrosion-resistant and incredibly durable.
- Stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate work stand stability, even on uneven surfaces.
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint
- Travel bag available for purchase.
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and easy.
- Weight: 5.7kg (12.6lbs)
- Folded footprint: 13 x 19.1 x 76cm (5" x 7.5" x 30")
- Load Capacity: 39kg (85lbs)
- Included frame and fork adapters
- Quick Release: 9x100 / 130 / 135mm
- Thru Axle: 12x100mm / 142mm / 148mm (Boost rear)
- Thru Axle: 15x100mm / 110mm (Boost front)
- 360-degree adjustable