Giro Advantage 2014 Cycling Helmet
RRP $174.99Save 50%
When Every Second Counts, It's the First Choice !
Give yourself the advantage! Born from twenty years of elite level competition and carefully refined by listening to feedback from elite Tour de France riders, the Advantage represents the razor sharp edge of aerodynamic performance. It's what to wear when every 1/1000th of a second counts.
- The Giro CE 1078 certified Aero safety helmet really is designed to give you a competitive advantage.
- Sleek aerodynamic styling for minimum resistance when cutting through the air at full speed.
- Performance tested at two of the world's leading wind tunnels: Texas A & M and the University of Washington, to ensure top results every time.
- Fully functional EPS foam liner offers a new level of crash protection without compromising aero efficiency.
- In-mould construction adds structural integrity to the helmet and allows a lighter and more comfortable helmet to be produced.
- Six vents are positioned to provide enough cooling without disturbing rider airflow.
- Giro RocLoc retention system provides the optimum fit, essential for increased safety.
Giro Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States