- Bike Helmets
- Road Bike Helmets
- Giro Savant 2014 Road Cycling Helmet
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Giro Savant 2014 Road Cycling Helmet is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 6th January 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Giro Savant Helmet blends authentic style and performance, with unmatched value. The Savant is an amazing fit for riders who enjoy great routes as much as a swift pace.
The Slim shape combines impressive ventilation thanks to 25 Wind Tunnel vents, and the comfortable convenience of the adjustable Roc Loc 5 fit and stability system. And with the light weight and durability of in-mold construction, it won't weigh you down.
- In-Mold Construction: In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so in-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Super Fit Engineering for Bike Helmet: A great helmet is so comfortable that once it’s on, it virtually disappears. Our proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury, a helmet that fits 98% of the world’s population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation: Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channelling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- Usage: Enthusiast Road, Triathlon, Touring, Urban/Commute, Cruiser/Casual
- Construction: in-mold
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5
- Ventilation: 25 Vents
These Helmets are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. This is a European standard and although the helmet is perfectly safe to use, specific countries may have their own certification which is legally required if you intend to wear the helmet recreationally or in a competitive racing environment. If you are unsure, please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Sizing Information for Giro Helmets:
Nice helmet, I order the yellow color, love it, easy to adjust.
Lighter than last helmet. Ventilation very good but in winter this is a disadvantage. Size is great for the large head. Recommended
Helmet is light and comfortable. Cooling seems as good as anything else I've had in the past.
Very light comfortable fit, good ventilation. No insect net.