KTM Macina Fogo 272 Bosch E-Bike Mountain Bike - 2017
The KTM Macina 272 will take you further, faster and bring you more fun than you’ve ever had on your traditional mountain bike. Offering a whole new riding experience and opening up terrain you’d never considered exploring before this capable E-Bike mountain bike will take your riding to the next level.
The Macina Fogo 272 is a hardtail 27.5”+ E-MTB featuring a durable, dependable Bosch Performance CX motor that is well-proven within the world of E-Bikes with Bosch being recognised as the current market leader. With a capable suspension fork provided by Fox combined with fun, agile 27.5"+ Ryde Edge 35 Boost wheels and Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres the Macina Fogo is a fast, maneuverable and tough E-Bike that’s ready for anything.
The Bosch Performance CX Motor
The KTM Macina Fogo 272 includes the latest evolution in Bosch motors - the Performance CX. This motor processes data at two thousand messages per second to ensure the highest level of efficiency, delivering up to 75 newton metres of torque. A clear Intuvia dashboard is fitted to the handlebar control to allow you to quickly view information and the all-important power is provided by the ultra-efficient rechargeable Bosch lithium-ion 500Wh battery that charges in just 3.5 hours.
- Frame: Macina MTB 27.5"+ BOOST Hardtail, Alloy for Bosch Akku semi-integrated
- Fork: Fox Rhythm 34 Float 120mm BOOST
- Wheels: Ryde Edge 35 Boost - 27.5”
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic TL Easy - 27.5”
- Gear Shifters: Shimano XT M8000
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT M8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 Shadow
- Chainset: KTM Kappa Crankarms
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8000 - 11/46T
- Saddle: Selle Italia Nepal OE
- Seatpost: KTM Comp Dropper Post 100mm
- Handlebars: KTM Team HB-RB12L riser - 760mm
- Stem: KTM Team KT-6
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Deore XT M8000 - 180mm Rotors
- Motor: Bosch Drive Unit 36V-250W 25kmph / 15.5mph performance line CX
- Display: Intuvia LCD Display Remote with walk assist
- Battery: Powerpack 13.9Ah - 500Wh
PLEASE NOTE:- All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year