Lezyne Lever Patch Repair Kit
RRP $8.46 Save 15%
Lezyne repair kit with tyre levers.
- Integrated Tire Repair Kit
- All-in-one patch kit & tire lever combo. Durable, refillable aluminum case with press-fit end caps.
- Power Cap Levers
- Power Cap Levers serve as both tire levers with integrated spoke hook and end caps.
- Aggressive Hook Geometry
- Levers utilize a thin, aggressive hook geometry that provides ideal leverage over difficult tire beads
- Reusable Scuffer
- Lever Kit include a durable and reusable tube stainless steel tube scuffer.
- Patches that Stretch
- Lezyne glueless patches use a specially developed synthetic rubber compound that stretches and conforms to inflated tubes.
- Composite Matrix
- Power Cap Levers are made of durable, high-strength nylon composite matrix.
- Useful Instructions
- Patch instructions have a selfadhesive backing and serve as an emergency tire boot.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.25
Spend $72.52 or over and get free shipping
BrownSmall, light, neat and well made. The Lezyne self adhesive patches supplied work well.
HarryReally handy size. Well designed
Miss SheaneVery surprised how compact it is, perfect size to fit in my seat bag. Already used the tyre levers, they worked a treat
Mr KeenSmart compact kit, with everything you need to do road side repairs.
A daily commuterNeat size and can get a few extras inside too - money etc. Levers are good and have spoke hook on. Can be a bit fiddly to clip the levers on - but then you'd hope not to have to use it.
Mr MULERO TORRADOI am delighted with the repair kit because it comes very well prepared to not spoil patches within. Not seen one that came with a metal kit. Also takes up very little space to go by bike is very important. Many thanks.
Mr HIGGSOk I am guilty of favouring form over function here. I love the integrated design of the whole package. There's enough room in the aluminium case to stash more patches, a tyre boot, chain links and even some cash, which keeps things nice and tidy in my seat pack. The only negative is that the tyre levers are only just about up to the job. I've changed one inner using tem and, okay it was a new tyre so tough to stretch, but these levers were straining and could have benefitted from having a third one in the set to do the job. It is pretty though......
Mr LEPINEPerfect compact kit, fits in my saddle pack a treat and is surprisingly robust for such a small kit!
mistermctCool. bit tricky to open. haven't used any of the patches yet so going with a neutral 3 star review