Mavic Aksium Disc Road Wheelset - 700c
The Mavic Aksium Disc Wheelset is an entry level, durable disc, ideal for riders making the transition to disc brakes and wanting a wheel that can just be fitted and forgotten about.
With its 21mm profile, it has been designed around wider tyres for extra comfort and stability. Weight is kept down by the S6000 aluminium rims, which are made even lighter as they have no reinforced braking surface. The use of sealed cartridge bearings keeps the wheel running smoothly in all conditions, making this a great choice for cyclocross and gravel riders too.
- Rim: Alloy 21mm, Clincher
- Brake Surface: Disc brake
- Rim Width:17mm Internal / 22mm External
- Front Axle: 12x100 Thru-Axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142 Thru-Axle
- Freehub: Sram/Shimano
- Bearings: Adjustable sealed cartridge
(please note adators are not supplied)
- Spokes: 24 x Steel Straight Pull
- Weight: 2045g per pair without tyres
- Includes: Rim tape