MET Trenta MIPS Road Bike Helmet
Full Screen
Exit Full ScreenPreviousNext
MET Trenta MIPS Road Bike HelmetMET Trenta MIPS Road Bike HelmetMET Trenta MIPS Road Bike HelmetMET Trenta MIPS Road Bike HelmetMET Trenta MIPS Road Bike Helmet
Multi-Buy Savings!
Code: 3HM126CE00MB
MET Trenta MIPS Road Bike Helmet
The Trenta was created to mark MET’s 30th Anniversary year. MET wanted to develop a helmet for elite riders, a competitive edge for the best in the sport. The name, of course is the Italian for ‘30’. Enhanced for use in the peloton, the MET Trenta’s tube-shaped tail and internal channeling ensure it performs best when riding in a group, offering up to 7% reduction in drag vs a traditional helmet. Engineered to keep you cool, the front NACA vent and rear deflectors work together to channel airflow through the helmet, without slowing you down. Just 30% of the helmet touches the head, further reducing temperature build up.
MIPS Brain Protection System
  • MET have worked closely with MIPS to achieve highly efficient ventilation and at the same time enhance the helmet’s safety features. Featuring the MIPS-C2® brain protection system, the Terranova is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
Naca Vents
  • Originally developed by NACA, a precursor to NASA, the position of this inlet at the front of the helmet has a cooling effect.
Rear Deflectors
  • The back of a helmet has a huge impact on how well ventilated it is, with the exit of warm air from within a key priority. The MET Trenta features a flat rear deflector inclined at 25°, which makes it possible to include two wide exhausts that optimise airflow when you’re on the drops and riding hard.
Tube-Shaped Tail
  • The tail of the helmet also has an aerodynamic purpose. It works in synergy with the NACA front vent and the rear deflector to effectively drive airflow. It has a lower profile at the rear, which we developed thanks to specific wind-tunnel testing in the NEWTON laboratory of Milan.
Head Contact Surface
  • The Trenta in such a way that only 30% of the head will be in contact with the helmet when you’re wearing it. This allows the other 70% to benefit from the optimised airflow passing through the internal cavity, keeping you cooler as you ride.
Fit System
  • All-round belt offers 360° adjustment
  • 4 positions for vertical adjustment
  • 2 positions for occipital adjustment
  • Ponytail compatible
  • Construction: In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
  • Fit system: Safe-T Orbital
  • Padding Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
  • Straps and divider: Air lite straps and adjustable divider
Mr Ersin I got it today. It is very light and gives a feeling of confidence.
Mr Febriansyah If you're looking for a cool helmet, light and an added safety aspect, this is the one to get! Very airy and good for warm weather
Mr Gochuico The Met Helmet was a perfect fit and well made. Great quality product from Merlin. The transaction was seemless and fast delivery.
Jurij Very stable on the head,.Helmet is very light.