Michelin Airstop Presta Tube 40mm Valve - 700c x 25/32mm
Michelin Airstop Presta Tube 40mm Valve - 700c x 25/ 32mm
- Michelin Airstop, the famous Michelin Butyl inner tube.
- Airstop Butyl tubes answer the needs of everyday cyclists for economical, high quality inner tubes. Airstop Butyl tubes offer excellent puncture resistance and the consistently high quality for which Michelin is famous.
- Unlike many other manufacturers, Michelin use a very high level of butyl in the compound of their tubes, virtually eliminating any air leakage. Lighter tubes are available but manufacturers achieve this by using less butyl, which can leak air, or a thinner tube that is more prone to punctures.
- A2 Presta 40mm 125g (622/635x25/32)
- PLEASE NOTE: Non threaded valve
Mr YemezBest price in this category and optimum quality
TomThese keep my tyres inflated. They do their job well.
Mr LemberWorks well, good against punctures
GoWes TXGreat and fast shipping
Mr SriAs described, very easy to install and no issues.
Mr kingGreat tubes that hold pressure for months, these are my go to tubes
Mr BradburyGood holds PSI very well.
Mr woolardSo far so good great value
Mr JonesAlways good to have an extra spare. Good value.
Brian MooreBought these to replace the cheap heavy ones I use over winter. Great quality .
Mr RoeA good inner tube
Michelle 731Nothing fancy, just good, durable tubes that stand the test of time.
MatthewNice tubes at a great price. Haven’t needed to use one yet, but I’m confident in the Michelin brand.
JohnI used these in Alex CX 28 rims with 32mm Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tires. I wish the stems were 50 mm instead of 40 mm, but they worked okay with my screw on hand pump. Today I took them for a 60 mile ride on my Ritchey Breakaway and enjoyed the comfy ride.
Mr HoughQuality inner tube, from a great manufacturer.
Mr SchwartzTubes are tubes. Michelin does a good job on two accounts. First, there are no threads on the valve stem. The threads tend to grab pump heads and makes release more difficult. Threads and nuts on valve stems (in my experience) serve only one purpose and that is holding a short stem away from the rim so a pump head can latch on. Just get a longer stem. Second, they tend to fit better in the rim and tire with less excess when uninflated.
Mr LeeGood quality tubes with smooth valve stems and inner cores that don't unscrew. My preferred tubes.
Mr HutchinsonNo problems at all with these tubes.
ShafiqGood value inner tubes
Mr aleksandargood value for the money
JakeGreat trusty tube
Mrs PaleomitrosNice quality. No leakeage after two weeks.
Mr CecileGood value for a tube. Seems very durable.
RobHold air well and fitted OK so not much else to ask for in a tube.
Mr DeppenQuality rubber and holds air well.
Mr DrexelGreat, as always, easier to patch than shiny-finish tubes
Mr CollinsThis product has exceptional resistance to punctures,.
ClokeThese tubes are a bit heavier than normal but for a commute bike they are great. Merlin as always provide a great service.