Michelin Airstop Presta Tube 40mm Valve - 700c x 25/32mm
Michelin Airstop Presta Tube 40mm Valve - 700c x 25/ 32mm
- Michelin Airstop, the famous Michelin Butyl inner tube.
- Airstop Butyl tubes answer the needs of everyday cyclists for economical, high quality inner tubes. Airstop Butyl tubes offer excellent puncture resistance and the consistently high quality for which Michelin is famous.
- Unlike many other manufacturers, Michelin use a very high level of butyl in the compound of their tubes, virtually eliminating any air leakage. Lighter tubes are available but manufacturers achieve this by using less butyl, which can leak air, or a thinner tube that is more prone to punctures.
- A2 Presta 40mm 125g (622/635x25/32)
- PLEASE NOTE: Non threaded valve
Mr Yemez Best price in this category and optimum quality
Tom These keep my tyres inflated. They do their job well.
Mr Lember Works well, good against punctures
GoWes TX Great and fast shipping
Mr Sri As described, very easy to install and no issues.
Mr king Great tubes that hold pressure for months, these are my go to tubes
Mr Bradbury Good holds PSI very well.
Mr woolard So far so good great value
Mr Jones Always good to have an extra spare. Good value.
Brian Moore Bought these to replace the cheap heavy ones I use over winter. Great quality .
Richard Quality tubes.
Mr Roe A good inner tube
Michelle 731 Nothing fancy, just good, durable tubes that stand the test of time.
Matthew Nice tubes at a great price. Haven’t needed to use one yet, but I’m confident in the Michelin brand.
John I used these in Alex CX 28 rims with 32mm Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tires. I wish the stems were 50 mm instead of 40 mm, but they worked okay with my screw on hand pump. Today I took them for a 60 mile ride on my Ritchey Breakaway and enjoyed the comfy ride.
Mr Hough Quality inner tube, from a great manufacturer.
Mr Schwartz Tubes are tubes. Michelin does a good job on two accounts. First, there are no threads on the valve stem. The threads tend to grab pump heads and makes release more difficult. Threads and nuts on valve stems (in my experience) serve only one purpose and that is holding a short stem away from the rim so a pump head can latch on. Just get a longer stem. Second, they tend to fit better in the rim and tire with less excess when uninflated.
Mr Lee Good quality tubes with smooth valve stems and inner cores that don't unscrew. My preferred tubes.
Mr Hutchinson No problems at all with these tubes.
Shafiq Good value inner tubes
Mr aleksandar good value for the money
Jake Great trusty tube
Mrs Paleomitros Nice quality. No leakeage after two weeks.
Mr Cecile Good value for a tube. Seems very durable.
Rob Hold air well and fitted OK so not much else to ask for in a tube.
Mr Deppen Quality rubber and holds air well.
Mr Drexel Great, as always, easier to patch than shiny-finish tubes
Mr Collins This product has exceptional resistance to punctures,.
Cloke These tubes are a bit heavier than normal but for a commute bike they are great. Merlin as always provide a great service.