Muc-Off C3 Ceramic DRY Lube
RRP $10.70Save 20%
Muc-OFF C3 DRY Ceramic Lube
C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximises your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn’t cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses. In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don’t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet.
- Eco FriendlyOur unique formula contains no harmful acids, CFCs or solvents and is fully biodegradable.
- Boron NitrideOur formula contains Boron Nitride which can withstand temperatures up to 1200°C.
- Dry Weather LubricantIdeal for use in dry weather conditions.
- What Mountainbike WinnerOur C3 Ceramic Dry Lube is a 2013 What Mountainbike Winner!
- Singletrack RecommendedOur C3 Dry Ceramic Lube has been recommended by Singletrack magazine!
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43
Spend $64.25 or over and get free shipping
BainesKind of got an expensive taste for Muc Off stuff as it just works. Passes the Hebden Bridge winter test and even the crazy amount of grit/salt they're throwing on the roads at the moment don't seem to trouble it
Mr LaycyIt smells really nice, and attracts loads of dirt but seems to do a good job of looking after the chain.
BainesPerfect and just works. Expensive yes but actually cheaper as you don't need to keep re-applying. Actually use it on both my Scott Scale and Scott Plasma.
BainesSeems to work really well on my Shimano XTR chain. Had some very wet and cold weather recently and this lube seems to say on the chain without attracting dirt. Expensive but worth paying for as it seems to work and last well
Mr WrenGreat lube - what more can I say?!
Mr RawleActually very good chain lube. Really good, in fact! Start off with a clean chain and dot some of this on every roller, and er... that's it. It doesn't wash off easily, it doesn't collect huge amounts of crap (I commute in the countryside, we have a LOT of crap on the roads here) and it stops your chain from squeaking and rusting. It just works, and it's a bit sad that chain lube that does EXACTLY what it says on the tin should be such an exciting rarity, but there you have it, my friends: we live in a disappointing world, and this lube does it's part to make that world a little bit better, and a little less rusty and stiff. If your chain could thank you for this lube, she would!