Mucky Nutz Front Mudguard
Meet the Mucky Nutz MugGuard... super, snazzy, award-winning mudguard for mountain bikes, made in the UK from 100% recycled plastic.
Each MugGuard is made in the UK from recycled plastic and comes with re-useable VELCRO® fasteners, so you can attach it to your pride and joy with ease.
MugGuard, Short works mighty fine as an all-year-round guard, protecting your face and fork seals against splatter and matter.
And for when the weather turns for the worse or you just prefer extra protection, the MugGuard, Long has you covered.
Designed to fit 26" to 29" standard and boost suspension forks with tyres up to 3" wide. It can also be used as a rear mudguard on some bike frames.
- Forward lip to catch and minimise spray.
- Sharp trailing edge to cut cloggy soil away from the tyre.
- Recessed bridge area to increase tyre clearance.
- Wide upper arm profile to protect your seals and stanchions.
- Six fastenings to anchor the guard firmly to the fork, minimising rattle and movement in the rockiest conditions.
- Multiple fastening slots for increased compatibility.
- Supplied with re-useable VELCRO® for easy installation and quick-release.
- Gloss underside finish to shed muck and make for easy cleaning.
- Finished in a stealthy matt black with contrasting gloss features, the MugGuard is a sleek looking piece of kit.