These aren't the essential components of bikes but they are rather darned useful. The majority of this fascinating category is devoted to either protection or prevention.
- D-locks or U-Locks for a great balance of security and portability. Ground anchors and heavy duty link chains for peace of mind at home.
- It's behind you! A range of practical and easy to install on-bike mirrors for the commuter or tourer who encounters plenty of traffic.
- Oft-derided but still of good use, a bicycle bell can take many forms. From electronic mega-blasters through to retro-styled loud brass dingers.
- Clip-on mudguards and rack-mounted shrouds. Mudguards are better looking than they've ever been so maybe it's time you tried a new set.
- Replacement mech hangers for Sensa MTBs and road bikes and our own Merlin brand bikes too.
- Stick-on frame panels, chainstay protectors, anti-cable rub widgets and many other little tricks to keep your bike looking its bet.
- Chamois cream is one of cycling's best kept secrets. But did you know about all these other lotions and potions?