Bike Frame Protection
Stick-on frame panels, chainstay protectors, anti-cable rub widgets and many other little tricks to keep your bike looking its bet.
- BBB BBP-55 ClearSkin Frame ProtectorsView all Bike Frame Protectors$7.44
- BBB BCB-90D - CableWrap Frame Protector 4mm x2 (Black)View all Bike Frame Protectors$4.23RRP $5.31Save 20.5%
- BBB BBP-56 Carbonskin Frame ProtectorsView all Bike Frame Protectors$9.59RRP $13.87Save 31%
- Black neoprene swing arm protector.View all Bike Frame Protectors$8.52RRP $10.70Save 20.5%
- Lizard Skin super jumbo chainstay protector, for oversized aluminium frames.View all Bike Frame Protectors$8.03RRP $9.62Save 16.5%
- Lizard skin neoprene rear shock coverView all Bike Frame Protectors$8.03RRP $9.62Save 16.5%
- Chainstay protector and 8 frame saver patches.View all Bike Frame Protectors$5.89RRP $6.41Save 8%
- DMR neoprene chainstay protector in a variety of coloursView all Bike Frame Protectors$6.37RRP $7.49Save 15%
- Top quality chainstay protection.View all Bike Frame Protectors$8.52RRP $9.62Save 11.5%
- Zefal Skin ArmorView all Bike Frame Protection$9.62RRP $12.84Save 25%
- BBB BBP-21 StaySkin Chainstay ProtectorView all Bike Frame Protection$8.57RRP $9.59Save 10.5%
When you get yourself a new bike or a new bike frame it's nice to try to keep it looking its best for as long as you can. There are loads of little items that you can buy to help you achieve this. Chainstay protectors are a very common sight; even the smoothest running road bikes will end up with a pitted chainstay without one of thes in place. Another popular option is to stick specifically shaped vinyl stickers on to your bike in strategic places to help guard against cable rub, heel rub and any other sort of paint rub that you can expect.