Ritchey Timberwolf Mountain Bike Frame - 2017
Ritchey Timberwolf Steel Mountain Bike Frame - 2017** ** Note - Defect to finish of lacquer, this does not affect the frame and is only visible in sunlight (see pictures).
The original Timberwolf debuted in 1984 as Ritchey's answer to the growing demand for a mountain bike that could handle more of anything. Reborn 30 years later, the Timberwolf is a hardtail incarnation of an all-mountain trail bike that can battle anything you throw at it. Designed with 27.5" (650b) wheels, the Timberwolf is agile and fluid whether bushwacking the mountain side or carving single track. It’s the bike that you wont be able to stop riding.
- Designed for 27.5" (650b) wheels
- Optimized for 140mm travel fork
- Geometry measured at 105mm (140mm fork with 25% sag)
- Designed for use with travel-adjustable forks
- Forged and machined tapered head tube—lighter than standard integrated designs
- Trail specific geometry to handle a more aggressive terrain and riding
- Headset: Integrated 1.5" tapered (Not included)
- Upper bearing: 41.8mm OD / IS42/28.6 (S.H.I.S.)
- Lower bearing: 52mm OD / IS52/40 (S.H.I.S.)
- 142x12 rear dropout
- 30.9 seat tube with internal dropper post routing
- Fits tires up to 2.4", depending on tire and rim manufacturer
- Weight: 2410g / 5.31 lbs (S/15"frame only)