Mountain Bike Frames
Hardtail? Full suspension? 27.5? 29er? Aluminium? Carbon? Black? Blue? Yellow? The MTB frame options are as broad as you like. Build yourself up a sweet little dirt machine.
- The greatest trail bikes do everything well, no matter what or where you ride, and Pivot’s new Mach 429 Trail raises the bar for amazing bikes even higher.View all Mountain Bike Frames$2,062.50RRP $2,291.66Save 10%
- Transition Patrol Mountain Bike Alloy Frame 2017View all Mountain Bike Frames$1,874.99
- Dominate new terrain with the new Pivot Mach 6 AlloyView all Mountain Bike Frames$1,500.00RRP $1,666.66Save 10%
- Racing is a new gameView all Mountain Bike Frames$2,156.25RRP $2,395.84Save 10%
- The evolution of a UK designed trail ripping hardtail, ready for your weekend epics and carving down your local trails.View all Mountain Bike Frames$374.95RRP $416.61Save 10%
- Transition Scout Mountain Bike Frame - 27.5", 140mm do it all trail bike.View all Mountain Bike FramesFrom $1,354.16RRP $1,458.29Save 7%
- Unleash your trail-slaying potential with the new Mach 6 Carbon – the world’s most versatile enduro/trail machine.View all Mountain Bike Frames$2,343.75RRP $2,604.16Save 10%
- The Pivot Mach 4 is the bike that started it all.View all Mountain Bike Frames$2,156.25RRP $2,395.84Save 10%
- Transition Patrol Carbon Trail / Enduro FrameView all Mountain Bike Frames$2,625.00RRP $2,916.61Save 10%
- Intense Spider 275C Enduro Frame - 2017View all Mountain Bike Frames$3,020.83
- Transition Scout Mountain Bike Alloy Frame 2017View all Mountain Bike Frames$1,666.61
- Transition Scout Carbon Mountain Bike Frame 2017View all Mountain Bike Frames$2,916.61
- Transition Smuggler Mountain Bike Frame Alloy 2017View all Mountain Bike Frames$1,666.61
Mountain biking more than any other branch of cycling is a minefield of options and seemingly exclusive features. A lot of riders can find just what they're after with an off the peg complete bike but there are still plenty of other riders who wish to have more of a say in their rig. This way you can simply build a regular style but wholly tailored dream bike or you can mix up certain things that aren't easily found off the peg. 29er full suspension gravity bike? Yep, you can do that. Lightweight rigid 27.5 carbon bike? Yep, you can do that. Keep the 26" wheel flag flying? Yep, you can do that. A bike with the most blue bits on it possible? Yeah, let's do that! Bring back the individuality to MTB by choosing a frame to start a project bike with. Let your imagination run wild.