Salsa Deadwood Mountain Bike Frame
The Deadwood SUS is Salsa’s 29+ full suspension short-travel trail bike. The rolling prowess of 29 x 3.0″ tires with true-tracking, sure-footed Split Pivot suspension gives “rubber adhesive” a whole new meaning. Frame geometry tailored specifically to the 29+ wheel diameter paired with 100mm front and 91mm rear travel yields a momentum-holding, flat corner-crushing ride whether racing or connecting widely spaced points on unfamiliar maps.
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Material: Deadwood Carbon with split pivot
- Rear Shock: Rockshox Monarch RT3 DebonAir 184x44.5mm
- Max tyre width: 3.0”
- Seatclamp diameter: 36.4mm
- For seatpost diameter: 31.6mm
- Bottom bracket: Press fit 41x92mm
- Rear brake mount: 51 I.S. (140-180mm)
- Rear spacing: 148mm x 12mm Thru axle
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.