Salsa Deadwood Mountain Bike Frame is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Salsa Deadwood Mountain Bike Frame
This item was discontinued 11th December 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Deadwood SUS is Salsa’s 29+ full suspension short-travel trail bike. The rolling prowess of 29 x 3.0″ tires with true-tracking, sure-footed Split Pivot suspension gives “rubber adhesive” a whole new meaning. Frame geometry tailored specifically to the 29+ wheel diameter paired with 100mm front and 91mm rear travel yields a momentum-holding, flat corner-crushing ride whether racing or connecting widely spaced points on unfamiliar maps.
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Material: Deadwood Carbon with split pivot
- Rear Shock: Rockshox Monarch RT3 DebonAir 184x44.5mm
- Max tyre width: 3.0”
- Seatclamp diameter: 36.4mm
- For seatpost diameter: 31.6mm
- Bottom bracket: Press fit 41x92mm
- Rear brake mount: 51 I.S. (140-180mm)
- Rear spacing: 148mm x 12mm Thru axle
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.