Schwalbe Aerothan Lightweight Tube - 26"
Outstandingly lightweight, extremely robust
- Inflate the tube before assembly, Max. 03.bar/4.5 PSI. Inflating to a high pressure when not mounted may cause deformation and damage to the tube.
- Always use a suitable rim tape.
- Aerothan Tube should NOT come into contact with tubeless sealants. If necessary, clean with tyre with a rag before assembly.
- The tube revolution made of Aerothan.
- Aerothan is a material that completely redifines bicycle tubes: extremely light, with maximum puncture protection and designed for minimum rolling resistance.
- The revolutionary new tube make of Aerothan achieves top values for elasticity, weight and puncture protection never seen before - and all that without rubber. For road bikes, mountain bikes and trekking bikes.
- Fully lightweight, right to the valve - about 40% less weight than a comparable Schwalbe extra light tube
- Puncture protection newly defined - the material itself prevents sudden air loss
- Minimal rolling resistance - maximum riding dynamics
- 100% recyclable
- Extremely heat resistant - certified for rim brakes
- A stable ride - even with low air pressures
- Made in Germany
About The Range:
Race Tube: For road riding with tubes, the Aerothan tube is the first choice. It offers low rolling resistance with dynamic, smooth riding characteristics. Compared to butyl tubes, a total weight reduction of 100g may be achieved for the entire bike. Aerothan Tube Race offers not only reliable puncture protection, but also safety when descending a mountain: even when several emergency brakes are applied with rim brakes in short sequence, one can count on its heat resistance capacities.
MTB Tube: The Aerothan Tube MTB is just as resistant to snake bites as it is to side wall damage - thanks to the extremely robust material. In cross-country and marathon, a surprisingly low weight and low rolling resistance are great advantages. Even on challenging trails, this tube never gives up on you: Thanks to the exceptional form stability of the Aerothan Tube MTB, even at low air pressures, you always keep control of your bike.
Allround Tube: The Aerothan Tube Allround is extremely light and absolutely reliable high end tube for urban cycling and touring. Compared to Schwalbe standard tubes, it reduces a bicycle's weight by about 180g - this, in combination with low rolling resistance, makes cycling even more enjoyable. Cyclists on long nature rides can rely on excellent puncture protection.Even without remembering to use a pump before a ride, the Aerothan Tube Allround can handle it: Also at low air pressures, it maintains shape and ensures a safe ride on the trail.