Sensa Aquila Ultegra Carbon Road Bike - 2018 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sensa Aquila Ultegra Carbon Road Bike - 2018
This item was discontinued 23rd May 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Sensa Aquila has been designed to be light, stiff and responsive while at the same time being comfortable and compliant thanks to some clever engineering of the carbon frame and fork. Perfect for epic hilly rides where you spend long hours in the saddle the Aquila is made from Monocoque Generation 5 carbon fibre and features slim seatstays that have been profiled to flex slightly while a large diameter down tube and big bottom bracket area means that this part of the frame remains super stiff even under extreme pedalling forces. This versatile carbon bike will enhance your performance regardless of the type of riding you prefer go further and feel fresher for longer on those epic all-day rides or race on the road with renewed confidence, the Aquila can do it all. With internal cables, smooth frame junctions and a simple understated matt grey finish the Sensa Aquila carbon road bike cuts an elegant figure in the peloton.
- Frame: Monocoque Generation 5
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque Gen5 Salita 1.5
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro - 700c
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport II - 700x25c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 34/50T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000 - 11/28T
- Chain: Shimano - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Monza
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebars: Supra Speed Line
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Brake calipers: Shimano Ultegra R8000