- Bikes & Frames
- Cyclocross Bikes
- Sensa Fermo Cyclocross Bike
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Sensa Fermo Cyclocross Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 28th September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Frame: Superlite Y-9 Alloy Triple Butted Optimized CX Shapes
- Integral cable routing for brake and gear cables
- Smooth welded giving a seamless carbon frame like finish
- Front Fork: Supra Carbon STR8 1.5 - Gen4
- Group: Shimano 105 10 Speed / Tiagra 10 Speed
- Cassette - 12 - 25
- Chainset: Shimano CX50 36 / 46
- Brakes: Rush Cantilever CX
- Seatpost: Supra Comp Line
- Handlebar: Supra Comp Line
- Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Wheels: Supra RA Comp
- Tires: Schwalbe CX Comp
- Saddle: San Marco Era
- Colour: Matt Black
- Weight: 9.9 KG for the basic spec
- 2014/15 model
- Geometry: Click here for PDF Chart
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
The Sensa Fermo is a great bike. Its aluminium with a carbon fork so you can't expect it to be as light as a carbon bike. Its 20lb on my scales with Ultegra drivetrain, Mavic Aksium wheels and Mitchelin Lithium II 25mm road tyres. Not feather-light, but not bad either. You get the choice of Ultegra or 105 - GO FOR THE ULTEGRA it's worth the extra money. The shifting is like silk and the crankset is the sexiest piece of black design. The stem is 11cm, which I found too long so swapped for 80cm. But that's personal, not the bike's fault. The bar tape is also too thin for me
On delivery one of the wires were torn apart, I got a replacement from customer service. Then the gears were really not adjusted at all. And also as a Swedish customer the brake front/rear handles are "on the wrong side" compared to all bikes sold in Sweden.
Have used the bike some 400 km now and it works nice, even though the weight was more than I thought based on the product description.
Bike looks better than I thought ,great value for the price