Sensa Giulia G2 Custom Carbon Road Bike – 2018 (Graphite & Red)
The Sensa Giulia G2 custom carbon road bike is Sensa's cleverly engineered do-it-all road bike. A successor to the beloved Giulia, Sensa – exclusive to Merlin Cycles in the UK has managed to drop the weight, create more comfort and enhance the aerodynamics on this newest generation of Giulia. In a subtle graphite grey with black and red accents the stylish Giulia G2 is built for the sort of riding that we all do and with this custom edition Sensa allows you to choose your preferred Shimano groupset before building a Giulia specifically for you.
The Sensa Giulia G2 is stiff and responsive where it needs to be allowing you to sprint effectively. It descends brilliantly, being stable and confidence inspiring at speed and has been engineered to be as light and spritely as possible on the climbs. It isn’t all about stiffness and speed though, Sensa recognise the need for staying comfortable on those longer rides and have cleverly engineered some compliance into the seatstays to help isolate you from the unpredictable road surfaces.
The Sensa Giulia G2 carbon frame features Generation 5 Carbon – Sensa’s own race proven mix of carbon-fibre, optimised tubing dimensions that are specific to each frame size, enhanced clearance to allow you to fit slightly wider tyres and an AirFlow Fork with a 1.5” crown linking smoothly into the downtube. This custom Giulia G2 is available with a choice of full Shimano groupsets (see listing in ‘please select’ box) and comes complete with a Supra RA Pro wheelset and Supra components.
"The Sensa Giulia G2 is a really good value option for the sportivist or privateer racer. The bike is responsive and quick, and the comfort is improved from the previous version.”
"Great value sportive bike or entry-level racer. Very nicely finished. Very good sportive or race-day bike with a fast feel and aero touches.”
"No denying it's great value and comfort has improved from the previous version. A very good bike for the money." - Road.cc
- Frame: Monocoque Generation 5 - Zero Void Curing - Carbon Fiber - SAF Design
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque AirFlow 1.5”
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro
- Tyres: Schwalbe One Performance 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Front Derailleur: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Rear Derailleur: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Chainset: 52/36T See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Cassette: 11-28T See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Bottom Bracket: PF86 (Press Fit 86)
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Aspide
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebars: Supra Speed Line Wingshaped
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Brake calipers: See Groupset options in drop down menu
Please note: Picture for illustration only. Picture shows deep section wheels and may be a different specification to options available.
Sizing & fit
PLEASE NOTE: This bike is available to pre-order. Bike build time is 14-21 days.