Sensa GiuliAero Ultegra Carbon Road Bike - 2018
The latest aero bike development from Sensa sees the original Giulia G2 road bike evolving into the new wind-cheating Sensa GiuliAero. Keeping the same clean cable-routing and covercap integration seen in the Giulia G2 they’ve raised the downtube, lowered the compliant, forgiving seatstays and narrowed the front fork profile for enhanced aerodynamic performance.
The Sensa GiuliAero is stiff and responsive at the bottom bracket enabling you to really get on top of the gear and hold your speed even in a tucked aero position. It descends brilliantly, being stable and predictable at speed and the dropped seatstays will keep you comfortable in the saddle even on those longer rides. Whether you’re racing the local weekly crit race or are undertaking an epic all-day ride the GiuliAero will noticeably improve your performance.
Sensa have focused on the finer details to ensure that any opportunity to enhance aerodynamic performance is utilised. A fully adjustable flatback aero seatpost with a 1-bolt clamp for maximum adjustability and comfort fits seamlessly into the seatpost clamp while the fork crown has been raised to accommodate tyres up to 28mm and at the same time they’ve lowered the headtube a little to allow you to still get a good aero tuck position.
- Frame: Monocoque Generation5 - Carbon Fibre - Aero Concept
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque AirFlow GiuliAero
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro - 700c
- Tyres: Schwalbe Lugarno - 700x25c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 34/50T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000 - 11/32T
- Bottom Bracket: PF86 (Press Fit 86)
- Chain: Shimano CNHG701 - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Regale
- Seatpost: Supra Race Line Carbon
- Handlebars: Supra SSL
- Stem: Supra SSL
- Brake calipers: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Please note: Picture for illustration only. Picture shows deep section wheels and may be a different specification to options available.
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year.