Sensa Merano SLE 29" Mountain Bike - 2018
Sensa Merano SLE 29" Mountain Bike
The Sensa Merano SLE 29” wheeled hardtail mountain bike is ready for action straight out of the box. A no-nonsense modern 29er MTB, the Merano SLE is made from lightweight Superlite Y-9 triple butted aluminium and is matched with a capable pair of Rockshox Recon RL Air Taper + Remote One-Loc suspension forks with 100mm of travel. With fast-rolling 29” wheels the Merano is perfect for classic cross-country mountain bike riding and racing, with a light and stiff frame it is quick to accelerate and is agile in its handling when the trail begins to get technical. A dependable, precise shifting Shimano XT groupset featuring a double-ring 26/36 chainset combined with a wide ratio 11/42 cassette gives you all the gears you need enabling you to conquer the steepest off-road climbs you can find. When you head downhill the Shimano XT M8000 hydraulic disc brakes will help you control your speed and descend with confidence while the Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.10 wide 29” tyres will provide you with plenty of grip on loose terrain. Supra finishing kit and a San Marco Era Power saddle helps ensure that all contact points remain comfortable and in control at all times.
- Frame: Superlite Y-9 Alloy Triple Butted
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Air Taper + Remote One-loc - 100mm
- Wheels: Supra MA Pro 6000 - 29"
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam - 29 x 2.10
- Gear Levers: Shimano XT M8000 1 X 11
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000
- Chainset: Shimano XT M8000 - 26/36
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8000 - 11/42T
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Era Power
- Seatpost: Supra Comp
- Handlebars: Supra Pro Flat
- Stem: Supra Comp
- Brake Calipers: Shimano XT M8000
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year.