Sensa Trentino CXD Cyclocross Bike - Force1
The Trentino CXD is a brand new model for 2016. It's Sensa's first ever disc brake equipped cyclocross bike.
CXD = cyclo cross disc.
As its name suggests, the bike is inspired by Sensa's regular high-end aluminium Trentino road bike. The frame is Superlite Y-9 Alloy Triple Butted tubing like the Trentino but with totally different geometry and tubing that's been optimised for the demands of cyclocross.
Sensa has been making bikes for 25 years, enthusiastic cyclists themselves, Sensa’s bikes have been ridden in; The Alps, the Pyrenees, the Ardennes and of course the Dutch cycling courses as that’s where Sensa is based.
The Sensa Trentino CXD (Cylcocross Disc) Force 1 is a robust, light fun CX bike ! The sturdy yet lightweight alloy frame is very strongly and stiff but due to the geometry the ride is very comfortable yet competitive. Not only fun to ride the Trentino CXD is built to last at a very competitive price compared to other in the market
- Frame: Superlite Y-9 Alloy Triple Butted Optimized CX Shapes - DISC
- Front fork: Supra Full Carbon
- Group: Full Sram Force1 Disc (42T Chainset + 11-28 Cassette)
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebar: Supra Speed Line Wingshaped
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Wheels: DT Swiss R24 Spline Disc
- Tires: Schwalbe X-One Folding
- Saddle: Supra Comp Line
- Sizes: 52 - 56 - 58 - 61 cm
- Weight: 8.6 KG