Sensa Trentino CXD Ultegra Cyclocross Bike – 2018
The versatile Sensa Trentino CXD Ultegra cyclocross bike is an aluminium all-rounder that features hydraulic disc brakes, a Shimano Ultegra groupset and a sturdy pair of DT Swiss wheels. Whatever your preferred riding style, the Trentino CXD comes ready to cope with racing at your local cyclocross league or simply exploring further afield taking your riding from the road to unsurfaced lanes, bridleways and more. With a Superlite Y-9 alloy triple butted frame featuring a specific geometry that has been optimised for the demands of cyclocross you’ll find yourself riding off-road with renewed confidence, making tighter turns and negotiating steep banks like never before.
Equipped with Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc brakes the Trentino CXD provides excellent stopping power in all conditions as well as offering enhanced tyre clearance between frame and tyres helping to decrease mud build up in the filthiest riding conditions. With Shimano Ultegra R8000 front and rear derailleurs the Sensa Trentino CXD benefits from dependable, precise gear shifting even in difficult conditions while a pair of proven DT Swiss R24 Spline Disc wheels complete this competitively priced and specced cyclocross bike.
- Frame: Superlite Y-9 Alloy Triple Butted Optimised CX - Disc
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon - Trentino CXD
- Wheels: DT Swiss R24 Spline Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Folding
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano RS685
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Chainset: Shimano FCRS500 46/36T
- Cassette: Shimano 11 Speed
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Monza
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebars: Supra Speed Line Wingshaped
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Brake calipers: Shimano RS685 Hydraulic Disc
Sizing & fit
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.