Sensa Trentino SL Special - 2012 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Sensa Trentino SL Special - 2012
This item was discontinued 23rd September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Sensa’s absolute top end aluminium frame. Classic all-round geometry. Superlite Y-9 triple butted aluminium frame. Smoothed over welds. Tapered head tube. Supra Gen4 carbon fork. Internal cable routing. Various finishing builds available.
Shimano 10 speed drivetrain with triple or double chainset options. Supra Comp handlebars, stem and seatpost. San Marco Era saddle. Various wheelset options from Supra and Shimano. 7.9kg weight.
In a nutshell: a shining example of how great aluminium bikes can still be.
- Superlite Y-9 alloy triple butted
- Fork: Supra full carbon monocoque Gen4 tapered 1.5"
- Groupset: Ultegra 6700 / 105 560 mix. Ultegra 6700 STI levers with 6700 front and rear derailleur. Shimano 560 compact chainset and brake calipers. 5700 cassette & chain
- Wheels: Mavic Aksium
- Tyres: Conti GP Folding
- Saddle: San Marco Concor
- Bars, stem & seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Cage & Bottle included
- Weight: 7.9kg
- Build time: Please allow up to 14 days although we do have some ready built. Please call if delivery is urgent.
- Image: Please note the image is showing a full Ultegra groupset, the specifaction is as listed above
- Click here for full geometry specification