Shimano BB71-41B Press Fit Road Bottom Bracket
RRP $30.15 Save 40%
Shimano BB71 Press Fit Road Bottom Bracket, for use with 86.5mm frames
- Complete Ultegra level press-fit bottom bracket assembly for Shimano HollowTech II road cranks
- Cups are made from fibre reinforced polymer material which reduces the risk of frame noise and damage
- Set includes left and right hand cups, inner cover, and inner O-rings
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water
- Maintenance free
- Compatible with 86.5 mm shells
- 41 mm cup diameter
- Easy press-fit installation
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.25
Spend $72.52 or over and get free shipping
Joshua WeitzmanThe Shimano bottom bracket is a big improvement over the stock FSA bottom bracket that came on my bike. It spins better and feels much more solid.
Mr BelisoOne of the best PF for road bike. You have be certain about the size you need before ordering.
Mr McGrathNot too difficult to fit with the right tool but a real pain to align without it. Otherwise feels like every other high end shimano bottom bracket
Mr POLAKGreat. It just works. Got 4000 miles out of the last one, and only changed it out because I was rebuilding the bike.
Mr BarkerSimple replacement for factory fitted giant defy bb (providing you have the tools). A great price too. The inner sleeve can be a bit awkward to line up but patience is the key here. As usual excellent service from Merlin