Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Polymer Inner Brake Cable
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Polymer Inner Brake Cable 1.6mm x 2000mm
- Polymer coated stainless steel inner brake cable for the ultimate in smooth braking performance, designed to complement the top-of-the-range Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 brakeset
- The Polymer coating is applied in a spiral formation around the stainless steel inner wire providing excellent support for the silicon grease and reducing the surface contact of the inner wire on the outer casing
- The Polymer coated is applied to precision ground round inner wires all combining to create a smooth low friction braking action with increased service life due to its anti-corrosion nature
- Suitable for front or rear brakes, just cut to fit
- Use with SLR brake cable outer
- 1.6 mm x 2000 mm
- May be supplied OE
Mr Outwin You pay a bit more for cables with the coating but the feel on the levers is smooth as silk (or polymer I guess!). You do need to take care when fitting not to damage the polymer coating.
Mr Mannerings The perfect replacement - brakes as smooth as new.
Mr whelan The Dura ace 9000 polymer coated brake and gear cables are amazing, they make a huge difference to the quality of braking and shifting. A highly recommended upgrade.