Shimano XT M8000 11 Speed Shadow+ Rear Derailleur
Shimano's direct mount compatible rear derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots. Direct mount also gives a simpler, cleaner look.
Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design. Shadow+ features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards.
The shadow plus chain stabilizer tension can easily be adjusted externally via a hex key and uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting. This can be switched off to remove the wheel. Shadow design slant angle has been optimized for use with 40-42T sprockets.
Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards and the high rigidity wide outer link, braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp gear shift.
Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails and the strong return spring provides a positive gear shift.
- Plenty of room near the rear frame dropout results in easier wheel removal.
- Direct mount provides a simpler, cleaner look.
- Reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design.
- Super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards.
- Chain stabilizer tension can easily be adjusted externally via a hex key.
- Chain stabilising switch reduces chain bounce over rough terrain.
- Strong return spring provides a positive shift.